Friday, February 4, 2011

10 Days Away

Robert Indiana's Love Sculpture at the Farnsworth Art Museum in Rockland, Me. It is so iconic and is one of my favorite sculptures. I just love how this one is stacked and the symmetry that resulted from it.
I'm one of those people who loves to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, etc. Valentine's Day is coming up soon and I'm so excited. To me, it's a celebration of love; not just romantic love so don't limit it to just your lover. It's also the perfect day to give all your loved ones something sweet. In honor of Valentine's Day, all of next week's posts will be simple sweets that you can make and give to all of the special people in your life. Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I'm patiently waiting for something sweet. Hehe...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe even after a week of macarons, chocolate chip cookies, and white chocolate macadamia cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like this was the inspiration for Google's main page today :)

    ReplyDelete