Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day

Don't forget your dad this Sunday! It's Father's Day!

I love my dad so much. Growing up, I was always proud because I know I have the nicest dad in the whole world.  He worked so hard to take care of us and he just loves us so much.

My dad and I have 2 major things in common. I definitely got my sweet tooth from him :) I remember he always bought us his favorite "bao" or bun whenever he was in Chinatown. It's called gai mei bao and it's so good. It's filled with a delicious sweet coconut and butter mixture and it's still one of my favorite til this day. I also have to thank him for my love of photography. He loves cameras and taking pictures. My dad took the best candid pictures of us when we were growing up. I don't think I would have dabbled into photography if I didn't have access to his camera when I was younger.

I don't know what we're doing this Sunday yet. My dad is very low key. It'll probably be something casual but I think I have to make a trip to Chinatown and buy him those buns! Anyways, have a great weekend with your dads everyone!

By the way, this is one of my favorite picture with my dad. I was about 8 years old and we were at my aunt's engagement party :)

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh darn what a sweet little picture! Dad look so Handsome and You look like an adorable Tiny white dumpling!! LOOK AT YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah I'm dying here! "tiny white dumpling"! :)

    ReplyDelete