Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rare Beauty

My sister came home with this beautiful rose the other night. I love the two tones of buttery yellow and dust of pink at the outer edge. It's so soft and romantic. The rose seems to glow on its own. There was something else that was extra special about this rose though.

Look at the size of it! It was nearly 7 inches in diameter! I have never seen a rose so big and perfect. I really thought it was fake when she showed it to me at first. That's my sis showing the scale of this glorious flower :)


I couldn't stop taking pictures of it. I was really mesmerized by it's beauty.  Have you ever seen a rose so beautiful and big?

2 comments:

  1. That rose can make you fall in love so quickly! What a BEAUTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know it's real but it still looks so fake!

    ReplyDelete