Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fancy Dinner

My amazing appetizer: Maine crab ravioli with rock crab, thyme, and tomato broth. So rich and delicate at the same time.
James and I celebrated our 13th anniversary this past weekend. We had dinner at Mistral and it was so good! My sister have recommended this restaurant for many years now. I don't know why we haven't gone sooner. Everything was just delicious. We were too full to have dessert (so sad!) but it was okay...I made chocolate chip cookies later that night :) Happy Anniversary to us!

P.S. I totally forgot to take pics of the entrees hehe

(left) Yay to 13 years! ♥; (right) James' appetizer: Riccota gnocchi with Maine lobster, sweet corn, and black summer truffle...the gnocchi just melts in your mouth...

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! Food does look delicious... nom nom nom. Love the late night chocolate chip cookies too :P <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin! There was no way I wasn't going to have dessert for a celebration hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved my appetizer + my juicy steak. It was so yummy.What a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets go again! hehe My appetizer was so good! :)

    ReplyDelete