Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boston in my heart

My beloved city suffered a tragic event yesterdayA joyous day of celebration is marred by a senseless act of violence. My heart is heavy for the pain and loss. My thoughts are with the people who are injured, their family and friends, and all who had to witness the horrific scenes firsthand. I hope that they will be able to eventually find peace.

Thank you to all the heroic people who were out there. Their bravery, courage, and selflessness shined through and showed that there is much more good than evil in this world.

I love my city. We are strong. We are resilient. We will be okay.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. Hugs. Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best to your city Boston and its people <3 Hope to see your blog up and running soon, missed your lovely images:)

    Take care dear!

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Cinz. We are slowly getting back to normal again. It was very tragic but it brought out amazing love and support from everyone. So proud of my city! <3

      Delete