Monday, April 29, 2013

SoWa Opening Day this Sunday!

Time really flies! We're entering our 3rd season at SoWa Open Market this Sunday and I can't wait! I am so excited to debut these cute throw pillows that mom and I have been making for the past few months. I've shared pictures of them in this post before but since then we've made three more adorable animals - bears, monkeys, and pigs - and also mini versions too! Don't you want to take one home with you? :)

These handmade miniature guitar pins/brooches will also be available for purchase. These are handmade by my uncle in the Netherlands (see more of his work here). They are extremely intricate. (Look at the guitar strings!) I am so proud to be able to share his amazing work. Btw, I think these pins would be such a cool alternative for a boutonniere for a guitar-loving groom-to-be!

These wired headbands are also new for the season. Mom and I made these too! They are pretty and fun to wear. I was inspired to make them after seeing them in Asia and finding out that they are hard to find here.

As always, my photos will be available for purchase. Hope to see you at opening day! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! Your family is super creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....those pillow are super duper cute! It's like one big happy and cute family, hehe....i'm sure they will get a lot of attention at the SoWa market!!!

    Cute wired headbands too, i really like the patterns/prints you and your mom picked=) and great photography skills!!! The cherry blossoms and la tour eiffel with macaron photos are my fave.

    Hope you have a blast on Sunday! Remember to take pics to share on your blog!!!

    p.s. thanks for the tips for my writers block post, hehe

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cinz! So excited about all these new stuff :) I'll take pics and post them on Instagram first...so much faster lol

      Delete