Friday, March 18, 2011

Room for spontaneity

We saw this beautiful unexpected view of the Sacre-Coeur Basilica while strolling around Paris last year.
I recently sent my friend a list of things to do in Paris and I left out one of the most important one! Ironically, one of the must do in any vacation spot is to do nothing at all. Yes, that's right. For at least one day of your trip, it's so important to plan to have no plans. I am so guilty of going on every trip with a very ambitious itinerary. I just want to see and do everything possible and it can be pretty tiring. That's why I always have a day (usually the last day) where we just browse and stroll around aimlessly and take it all in before we head home. It's such a relaxing way to end a trip.

My friends are leaving for Paris tonight so I want to wish them a wonderful and safe trip. Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment