Friday, March 23, 2012

Little Faces

My sister showed me this Finger Faces App on her iPhone and I love it so much! I've been wanting to do it the old school way after seeing these pictures floating around the internet but haven't gotten to it yet (my list of crafty things to do is quite long!). It's a lot easier with this app. I made James get it for me on his iPad and we took a picture of our fingers. This was what we came up with. Isn't it so sweet? I still want to draw them using a real pen one of these days but until then I'll have this to play around with :) Happy weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh man!!! It's too cute that I hate you!!!!! Hehe jk love you miss so glad you got it on the iPad yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is utterly adorable!!! i saw a colleague of mine with this kind of photo on her FB.I didnt know it was an app,haha... Gotta check it out:)

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete