Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Feeling Famous

I was browsing through Pinterest the other day and look what I saw! My Hello Kitty macarons made the front page with 172 repins! It was so unexpected and totally made my day. Here's a larger photo and link to my original post :)



I love Pinterest. It's so fun and inspirational and extremely addictive. I have an account for a long time now but still haven't started for fear of never leaving my laptop lol. I'm sure I will start one of these days. I'm just feeling so happy right now. Thank you all for loving this photo! ♥

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is world wide famousness!! :) They are v adorable macarons you are v. clever :) I am already addicted to Pinterest... *sighs* <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pinterst! If you want to keep track of what's being pinned from your site you can type your URL like this http://pinterest.com/source/yoururl.com/ (obviously replace the part after source with your URL).

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...congrats for making the front page on Pinterest!!! and how cute are those Hello Kitty macarons?!!? Funny, i remember that's how i stumbled upon your blog when i saw these macarons;)

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete