Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm back!

Took this picture of our fingers when I made these little cakes. Gosh, I love this app!

Hi all! Remember me? I wouldn't blame you if you don't :) I took a much longer blog break than I anticipated. Now I'm back and have so much to share with you! 

I can't believe James and I have been married for almost two months already! We had such an amazing time with our family and friends and couldn't have asked for anything better. Ned took beautiful photos for us and I can't wait to share my favorites with you once I get the files. Let me tell you one thing. I'm usually the one taking photos and documenting everything so it was strange not to have personally taken any photos of one of the most fun days of my life! I wasn't the least bit worried though. I had Ned and he is truly the best!

So stay tuned for wedding updates and lots of fun random bits. I'm so happy to be back. Have an awesome week everyone :)


6 comments: