Friday, January 7, 2011

The first of many





On this day a little bit of morning frost has covered the windows. It just looks so magical; almost like feathers flying out from a pillow fight or stardust left behind by a fairy. I absolutely love how my lens was accidentally captured in the photo by the windows reflection.

This photo really sums up what this blog is about: me, my camera, and the little things that bring me joy. I'm looking forwarding to many more posts. Thanks for visiting and have a happy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Phuong!

    Great & happy photo! I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog posts in the future.

    with love,
    Jen Munch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so proud of my sita sita!! (>^.^<)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. It's almost like looking at the world through your eyes with your photography. And you have such a positive outlook on life that I'm sure it will bring many readers joy just by visiting your blog :) Looking forward to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Jen! I can't wait to see your campbell soup and wonder bread embroidery! please post! :)

    awww thanks honey, sissy, and kim! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete