Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow Days

There is no shortage of snow this year! I can't remember the last time we've had this many snow storms in a span of a few weeks. Its been fun venturing out and taking pictures after the storms. Today will be no exception. Here's a picture from the last week. I especially love the snow on sunny days. The contrast between the white snow and the clear blue sky is so beautiful. I can't wait to see what I can capture today. Until then, stay warm and happy shoveling!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man that's so beautiful! I love that when it snows all the empty branches become strikingly visible! NYC was like this today.. So putty. Hope you got good stuff today miss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks miss! I heard you were having fun in the snow at 3am! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeshhh, you can see the video on my FB page!

    ReplyDelete