Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Blues?


Mondays are often so difficult. It's hard to get back to work after having a couple of days off. But one of the reasons I love Mondays is that it signifies the start of a new week; a fresh start. Have you notice that it's easier to motivate yourself to make a change starting on Monday? When you think of it this way; it's not so bad. Monday is getting a bad rap so I say it should be an optimistic day where you get to plan and make your week even better than the last one. Monday blues? No way!

2 comments:

  1. Yess, I was supposed to start eating more healthy today. But then work decided to cater free chicken wings and ribs for lunch. It's so hard for me to say no to free food lol. Now, I'm not sure if I should start tomorrow or next Monday hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha the way I see it everyday is a new day! :)

    ReplyDelete