Monday, November 21, 2011

Hello Kitty Party



My friend, Carrie, hosted a Hello Kitty-themed party this past Saturday and these were some of the goodies that we had. The wonderful birthday girl made so much food including the sugar cookies and cupcakes. (I wish I had the chance to take more pictures!) My friend, Judy, made the mini apple pies. It's hard to see in this picture but each pie was imprinted with Hello Kitty's face on it :) I made the Hello Kitty macarons.

My army of Hello Kitty macarons hehe
I met Carrie through Judy and we connected through our love of baking. She once emailed me this link about an awesome blogger who made Hello Kitty macarons and I thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to try to make them. I am so happy with how they turned out! It took quite a bit of time but it was definitely worth it. Come back on Wednesday for more pictures and tips on how to make these cute macarons ♥

5 comments:

  1. How many ears did you have to pull??? Lolllll love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u for pull'n the 120 ears & draw'n the 120 eyes, 60 noses & bows, & 360 whiskers! everyone was so impress'd! can't wait to bake with u :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @carrie: lol my pleasure! it was fun! we def need to set up a baking date :)

    thanks kelly!

    ReplyDelete