Monday, November 7, 2011

Tour de Sweet

I love Jessie's artwork. They're so cute!
Jessie Oleson of CakeSpy is in Boston today to promote her new book! I'm so excited. I've been a big fan of her blog and is also one of her Cake Gumshoes (you can read more about that here). Jessie is the sweetest person and she deserves all of this wonderful success. Come meet her today from 5-7pm at Sweet Cupcakes in Downtown Boston (11 School Street). She will also be at Eat Cake in Newburyport tomorrow at 3pm. Click here for the rest of her tour dates. Here are some pictures of her cute shop when I visited Seattle last fall :)

Bakerella happened to visit Jessie at the same time I was there. I was so happy that I got to meet two of my favorite bloggers! (Bakerella wrote a post about this visit too! You can see me and James in the 3rd pic hehe)
 
(left) Jessie's adorable shop; (right) James and Porkchop

Jessie's little working area. Look at all the cute watercolors!
Love this pic

How can you resist a store like this? :)

2 comments:

  1. These are the cutest pictures in the world :) I love CakeSpy's pictures too - love love loving the Christmas cards too :D <3

    ReplyDelete