Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Warmth

Beautiful changing lights at Columbus Circle
It's officially Christmas season! I'm so excited to see all of the lights and decorations. Hearing Christmas music just makes me feel all warm and happy inside. Here are pictures from my trip to NYC last year to put you in the holiday spirit :)

We got little treats from Tiffany while we shopped :)
Pretty decorations inside of Tiffany

(left) Tiffany's window display; (right) Cute doll at Henri Bendel

So pretty! Can you see the belt buckles? :)
Amazing displays at Henri Bendel

The waves and boat were moving!
Lighted trees on TOP of the building
(left) How cool is this LV's display?; (right) My family & I in front of the famous Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree

Look at all the shells used to make this crocodile at Bergdorf Goodman!

10 comments:

  1. Such amazing photos!! You really captured all the wonders our holiday trip! Miss you and cant wait to do it again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you too! Hope we can all go down there again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - how gorgeous!! How could you NOT be excited about xmas while witnessing all of those sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what a great blog you got going here!!!=) Happy that i stumbled upon your inspiring and happy filled blog!!!

    I love the Tiffany treats, esp that tree cookie, so cute!

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this post - I love NYC, especially at Christmas. I also love the amazing holiday displays they have.

    I wrote two other comment posts that keep not working, so I am hoping this one works. OVERALL, I just LOVE this post essentially!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Images of the holiday season just make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Cinz! Welcome to my blog :)

    Thanks Leah! I'm happy your comment posted :) NYC is so pretty during Xmas. I can't wait to visit my sister next week and see what they have up this year.

    @Alexa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honestly. What is not to love about Christmas?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Samantha: Right! People who don't like Christmas bothers me lol

    ReplyDelete