Friday, October 26, 2012

Getting Richer

I love richer and deeper flavors as the weather gets cooler and we head into the holiday season. I made these chocolate and speculoos macarons last week in addition to the birthday ones. I love how they turned out. I'm still working on the recipes and will share them when they're ready.

Have a fun and safe Halloween if you're celebrating this weekend! :)

I love speculoos and the spread is so delicious.  I especially like the look of  the biscuit crumbs on top :)

4 comments:

  1. omg...drooling!!!! They look rich indeed,yumm!

    I'v not heard of speculoos before but the biscuit crumbs on top looks nice indeed! i like how the filling is semi oozing out,hehe

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cinz! I'm still catching up on all I've miss while I was away lol. Speculoos is like a graham cracker spread...so good and delicious!

      Delete
  2. mmmmmmmm.... these look delish! Your really good at making macaroons!! They're like all perfect! Happy New year :)
    Please come and check out my baking (obviously!) blog:
    http://rainingcakeandcookies.blogspot.co.uk/
    Thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alex-Rose! Your blog is lovely! I love all your baking adventures :)

      Delete