Friday, January 13, 2012

Fit for a Queen

This necklace I made for my mom is definitely one of my favorite pieces.
I love to learn how to make all sorts of things and as a result, have always dabbled in many different arts and crafts. There are just so many wonderful things to learn out there and so little time! I started making jewelry a few years ago and started a small business call Pink Leaf. I only do custom work right now and my friend recently asked me to make her a pair of earrings. I can't wait to start working on it this weekend. Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. holy smokes! You made that?????????? That is just pure crazy, you are sooo talented!!! First cooking, now DIY jewelry?!?!!?

    Man,i gotta set some NY resolution and learn a new thing, hahaha

    I bet your mom lovvvvvvved your custom made necklace, the colors are gorgeous, esp that shade of purple:)

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cinz! I always feel like a Jack of all trades and a master of none. I dabble in so many things lol. My mom loves the color purple so this was perfect for her. She can't stop wearing it! :)

    ReplyDelete