Friday, January 20, 2012

When Cats Fly

I've always been fascinated by graffiti and we saw many cool ones when we were in Paris. I happened to see two from the same artist while wandering around different parts of the city. This cat is so cute with his wide grin. I instantly feel carefree and happy when I look at him. I found out that he is known as Monsieur Chat or Mister Cat. Apparently he has made his way all around the world! (You can read more about it here.) Well Mr. Cat...I'll be keeping an eye out for you from now on :)


2 comments:

  1. HAhahaha...that is so cute! Have you seen the Japanese animated film Totoro? There's a totoro cat bus in the film and this cat really looks like it!!!

    check it out here

    http://www.wingsee.com/ghibli/totoro/characters.html

    Gosh, i miss Paris heaps now!!!

    oh and wishing you a healthy and happy Chinese New Year (if you celebrate it,lol)!!!


    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol they totally have the same grin! Happy New Year to you too! Wishing you much love, happiness, good health, and lots of success!

    ReplyDelete